Want to request a WordPress, Omeka Classic, or Omeka S site? Submit a request to our team via ServiceNow! Click the button to the right, or follow the directions below to submit your request.
- Visit fordham.edu and click the Log In button in the top navigation bar.
- Log in using your Fordham credentials (CAS).
- Once logged in, click My Pages in the upper right corner.
- Select Tech Help from the dropdown menu.
- Click on the Service Catalog button.
- Search for ACE Omeka/Wordpress Request in the upper right search bar.
- Select ACE Omeka/Wordpress Request from the results and complete the form.
- Don’t forget to hit the Request button when you’re done.
- You will receive a confirmation email from ServiceNow once your request has been submitted. If you do not receive a confirmation, please get in touch with us at Fordham_ACE@fordham.edu to confirm that it has been received.
If you are looking for a non-WordPress, Omeka Classic, or Omeka S site or a virtual server, please email us at Fordham_ACE@fordham.edu, and we will get back to you for more information.